Enter a social security number or file number ( File number?) and select the license type of the application.
|Application Type||Status||Date Last Notice Sent||Notice Type|
SSN or File Number×
When to use a SSN
The application has a person's name listed on it
When to use a File Number
The application is under an entity/company name
The 9-digit file number is assigned to the company by the Professional & Vocational Office (DCCA/PVL).
How come I don’t see my application status?
- If it has been less than 7 business days it is most likely that the DCCA/PVL has not yet received/processed your application.
- If it has been more than 7 business days and you mailed in your application, the DCCA/PVL may have just received your application. Please allow up to 7 business days from receipt of your application for the DCCA/PVL to record/process your application before contacting the DCCA/PVL.
How do I get my file number?
FIRST TIME ENTITY/COMPANY (applicants applying for a brand new license)
- Please allow up to 7 business days for your file number to be assigned before contacting the DCCA/PVL.
- To request entity/company file number please contact the Professional & Vocational Licensing (DCCA/PVL) Office at 808-586-3000 between the hours of 7:45am-4:15pm M-F except Holidays.
- For technical support call 808-695-4620 or email email@example.com between the hours of 7:45am-4:15pm M-F except Holidays.